PCSO suertres / swertres lotto Results, Tips, Guides, Analysis, Hearings, Computation, Angles, Winning Combination, probable - October 2 to October 7, 2012

PCSO suertres / swertres lotto Results, Tips, Guides, Analysis, Hearings, Computations, Angles, Winning Combinations, probables - October 2 to October 7, 2012.


Napaligiran ang dos ng sais, delikado ang 626. 

FOLLOWERS

PCSO suertres / swertres Lotto Results, Tips, Guides, Analysis, Hearings, Computation, Angles, Winning Combination

My interest with PCSO suertres / swertres lotto started when I won the winning combination 635 (rambolito bet system). While analyzing previous PCSO suertes / swertres lotto results, I notice the possibility that a 3 digit combination may repeat within the next succeeding days.


Tips and Guides on how to choose a PCSO suertres / swertres 3 digit lotto probable combination:

- Choose a certain number of days where you think your chosen PCSO suertres / swertres 3 digit lotto combination will most likely to repeat. In my case, I choose eight days (one week plus one day - from Sunday to Sunday).

- Make the first day of that set of days as your reference day and the PCSO suertres / swertres lotto results of that day will be your probable combination for the succeeding seven days. In my case, I choose Sunday as my reference day and the three PCSO suertres / swertres lotto results of that day draws as my probable combination for the succeeding seven days.

- To increase the chances of winning, play the rambolito system.